We can start with all or just a small part of your business and incorporate your existing suppliers. We even do all the necessary data entry for you.
What we do
Sustainable Food & Beverage Procurement Services UK
Sustainable food & beverage procurement can be complex and daunting both to understand and to implement. There are so many factors to consider in terms of the way the food or drink has been produced, how it has been packaged and how it reaches you. The enormous variability of produce and production methods results in a plethora of sustainable labels that each have their own certification processes or, in some cases, are just terms used without any certification. Our expert team can help you:
- assess the sustainability of food and drink wholesalers and producers
- establish a good value, local, sustainable supply chain
- connect your sustainability and purchasing data for real time impact reporting
- set you up with a procurement system that makes purchasing across multiple local suppliers as easy as shopping on Amazon
- facilitate procurement networks to build collective buying power across independent restaurants or retailers
Find out what our food & beverage procurement services include.
See a selection of our sustainable food wholesalers and producers.
Discover how a collective procurement network could work for you.
Procurement management software
Designed with both profitability and sustainability in mind, our procurement management software and connected supplier marketplace offers you maximum flexibility for your menu while still maintaining control over costs and compliance.
- easy-to-search group level approved supplier list
- individual site purchasing lists
- purchasing across multiple suppliers made as easy as a single basket total and a single click of a button
- shared inbox and approval flow for better collaboration
- digital record of all purchase orders
- connected sustainability and purchasing data for impact reporting
Want to see in more detail how our software will help you reduce stress, drive profitability, control spend, and ensure compliance?
What our customers say about our food & beverage procurement services
Clive Watson, Co-founder of The City Pub Group
“I think Tried & Supplied’s timing could not be better. Hospitality is looking to manage its supply chains more effectively with enough flexibility so that it can source local suppliers and produce.”
Matt Pearson, Co-founder of Foxy Wings
“With Tried & Supplied I have been able to purchase more local, sustainable produce and even save as much as 24% on certain lines. The set up is extremely helpful and it’s easy to get other staff members to draft orders.”