A food business can be a complex operation, affected not only by your own internal processes but also by your relationships. Our ecosystem optimises your activity across the board, from your customers to your suppliers and the wider community of Tried & Supplied users, helping you better manage your resources and communication for a more sustainable and profitable future.
- Search by location and use filters to find local suppliers and request proposals
- Gather sustainability and nutritional information from existing suppliers
- Manage multiple supplier relationships and contracts in one place
- Create an easily searchable approved supplier list for purchasers to access
- Order from all your suppliers on one platform, with easy-to-access favourites
- Create accessible and intuitive communication across multiple users
- Manage multiple purchasing units with different product lists
- Stay up-to-date with live pricing and availability
- Access unique opportunities from our suppliers and prevent food from going to waste
- Generate order numbers that can easily be matched with invoice numbers
- Prevent ordering mistakes by approving draft orders
- Eliminate food waste and reduce food miles
Production (coming soon)
- Create and share recipes
- Access sustainability and nutritional information per recipe or integrate with one of our digital menu partners
- Keep track of production, wastage and stock
- Generate supplier orders from a pre-set production schedule
- Share highly visual supplier profiles with customers to tell their stories
- Add sustainability accreditations to specific recipes or products
- Quantify your positive impact through your Tried & Supplied reporting and data
Setup and pricing
We’ll help you and your suppliers get set up on Tried & Supplied, and help you find new ones as soon as you’re using the platform. We charge a monthly 3% on all orders placed through Tried and Supplied, so you only ever pay for what you use.
We provide training across your team, and be on call for any questions you may have while using the platform. You’ll have a dedicated customer manager who will work proactively to better understand your business challenges and ensure you are benefiting from our features and community.
We have designed a fun and interactive workshop for your team, to help your business shift to a more ecological mindset that will increase resilience, creativity and sustainability in your business. We can offer workshops for free, or for a charge relative to the size and depth of your session.